What is Physio and how can a Physiotherapist help me?
Physiotherapy (also referred to as physical therapy or PT for short) combines the theory and practical application of physical healing and rehabilitation.
Patients will receive physiotherapy health care in order to restore, preserve, or improve upon movement and functionality. With lifestyles becoming ever more demanding, maintaining your mobility has never been so important. Speaking to a professional physiotherapist who can consult, heal, and provide practical advice on your physical health will enable you to flow through life pleasantly with minimum physical disruption…
Why Choose Angela Hinton as Your Physiotherapist?
Angela is fully qualified with years of experience treating and consulting a wide variety of people and professionals.
You can read more about the kind of people Angela has helped to achieve peak physical condition throughout this website. Feel free to browse our customer testimonials! One element of Angela’s work which sets her aside from many physiotherapist’s in Leeds is her access to, and familiarity with, electrotherapy processes – which can greatly increase the healing time for many conditions.
Angela Hinton is the proprietor and sole physiotherapist at Physio Leeds / Fit4Work, meaning you can benefit from consistent advice on your road to recovery.
Angelas wealth of experience in this field has allowed her to develop a wide range of highly effective physiotherapy treatment methods.
Find out more about Angela Hintons membership at The Health Professionals Council.
Fit4Work Physiotherapy can help with:
- Sports Injuries – Muscles, Ligaments, Tendons, Cartilage
- Back Pain – Herniated / Prolapsed Disc, Spinal Stenosis, Nerve Impingement, Spondylosis,
Lumber / Sacral Neuralgia
- Joint Problems – Arthritis, Pain, Swelling, Stiffness in any Joint (including hands and feet)
- Muscles & Soft Tissues: Sprains & Repetitive strain, Pulled & Torn Muscles
- Head Pain
- Neck Pain – Whiplash injuries, Cervical Neuralgia
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis & Golfers Elbow
- Knee pain & Dysfunction
- Foot pain / Plantar Fasciitis – Sprained ankle, Ruptured Achilles, Post Surgery Rehabilitation, Metarsalgia,
- Shoulder pain – Frozen Shoulder, Rotator Cuff injuries, Post surgical tissue repair
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Osgood Schlatter’s Syndrome
- Rib Dysfunction / Restriction
- Skin Conditions – Non Healing Scars, Leg Ulcers, Psoris, Eczema. Oedema
- Fractures – Small Bone & Non Union
- TMJ Syndrome
- Shin Splints – Compartment Syndrome
- Postural and Work Related Injuries – Lifting Injuries, RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury)
Rehabilitation Programmes Offered
Post Surgery Rehabilitation – Physiotherapy is recommended following various operations such as spinal surgery and joint replacements. Speak to Angela Hinton today about getting back to normal as quickly as possible following your surgery.
The Physio Leeds Website is owned by Angela Hinton – a fully qualified physiotherapist for over 20 years. Angela operates two well equipped private physiotherapy clinics based in Leeds – One in Horsforth and the other in Bramhope.
Using this website, you can contact Angela directly and take a big step towards discussing suitable physiotherapy treatment to aid your recovery. You can also read at length about the physiotherapy services Angela can provide and what conditions these can aid. Additionally, you are able to view important physiotherapy exercises which can help speed up recovery and strengthen weaker areas of your body.
The Fit4Work Physiotherapy Clinic does not operate a walk-in treatment policy and, since all physiotherapy appointments are booked in advance, this eliminates any waiting time. An appointment must be made prior to visiting the physiotherapy clinic. To book an appointment please visit our contact us page.